30 May 2022

Poached Shrimps with Chopped Guacamole


Clean 6 
Jumbo shrimps and with a wooden skewer, skewer the shrimp from head to tail to keep it straight.

Boil them for about a minute, take them out and once cooled take out the skewer.


To make the salad, remove the skin from 1/4 cucumber and cut it into small 5 mm cubes. 


Do the same for 1/2 Roma tomato; then reduce 1/2 avocado into cubes of the same size.


Mix the diced cucumber, tomato, and avocado with a tbsp olive oil, 1,5 tbsp jalapeno’s syrup, some tabasco and salt and pepper.


Serve as shown 



Or just one, as an amuse











Follow me on Instagram @peterschoenmaker7
and have a look at my book Breakfast in Gascony on Amazon for your Kindle

2 comments:

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    Eat like a bear diet

    ReplyDelete